Welcome Harrisons (Burley) Ltd are worsted cloth manufactuers based in West Yorkshire England, in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We are an independant family owned comapny that still to this day uses the original traditions and expertise to continue to produce exceptional English cloth. Our fabric is woven in Huddersfield, the world famous town is renowned for producing the worlds finest fabrics. ‘Made In Huddersfield England’ is known world wide for its exceptional quality worsted cloth. To this day royalty, celebrities and successful business people looking for a bespoke tailored suit buy British. This is down to the high level of quality gone into every length of fabric. The name Harrisons Burley is well known in the Middle East for producing specially constructed fabric for the unique climate. This contributes to our 70% export, 30% home trade split in our turnover, we have to manufacture a wide range of cloths to service these markets. These being:
- Baratheas and Wool/Kid Mohair fabric for the Far East
- Full Ranges of Wool and Wool/Cashmere suiting fabric for UK based cloth merchants
- Tonic Fabric (Polyester/Wool/Mohair) for UK clients
- Offer our own three stock supported ranges – Superfine All Wool Suiting Flannel Fabric, Super 130s All Wool Suiting Fabric and Super 160s Wool/Cashmere Suiting Fabric. These can be bought in cut lengths or bulk
- We also sell many famous named brands on our ebay shop. Along with 100% Pure Cashmere’s and Tweed.